Navigation: cTuning.org > CTools > MilepostGCC
You can provide your feedback and suggestions here or participate in the discussions. You can also select a Wiki option to watch the modifications of this page.
(simply self-register at this website to join our community and edit open Wiki pages)
- Google Summer of Code'09 MILEPOST GCC extensions and plugins (XML representation of the compilation flow, fine-grain optimizations and instrumentation, polyhedral transformations, run-time adaptation)
- Development page for fine-grain tuning from GSOC'09
- Development page for function cloning from GSOC'09
- We are looking for volonteers to finish the above developments inside GCC 4.5.x/4.6
- Grigori: - we should one day add caching of best optimization flags locally not to connect to cTuning web-services all the time...
- Grigori: - we need to do more analysis of static program features since they may not be enough to compare programs. we should later enable finest-grain tuning of optimizations and machine learning.
- Grigori: - we can provide similar wrappers as from MILEPOST GCC to other compilers while using MILEPOST GCC for feature extraction. DONE. See cTuning CC.