Navigation: cTuning.org > CTools > ICI
You are welcome to provide the links to your projects that use Interactive Compilation Interface
Publications where ICI is used
- "Collective Optimization"
- "Finding representative sets of optimizations for adaptive multiversioning applications"
- "MILEPOST GCC: machine learning based research compiler"
- "Practical Run-time Adaptation with Procedure Cloning to Enable Continuous Collective Compilation"
- "Rapidly Selecting Good Compiler Optimizations using Performance Counters"
- "MiDataSets: Creating The Conditions For A More Realistic Evaluation of Iterative Optimization"
- "Building a Practical Iterative Interactive Compiler"
- "A Practical Method For Quickly Evaluating Program Optimizations"
Projects that use ICI
Please, add your projects here
- EOS - outdated framework to search for fine-grain program optimizations to improve execution time
- FCO - outdated framework to search for fine-grain program optimizations (function, loop or instruction level) based on PathScale/Open64 compiler with ICI