cTuning foundation news
Microsoft sponsors non-profit cTuning foundation
ARM presented our technology at the Embedded Vision Summit
ACM evaluates our CK technology to share experimental workflows in Digital Libraries
We released new open-source tools for collaborative SW/HW co-design of AI algorithms
- 2017.March » Our CNRS webcast on "Enabling open and reproducible research at computer systems conferences: good, bad and ugly"
- 2017.March » We released a unique, portable and customizable open-source technology powered by CK to optimize deep learning at all levels across diverse and ever changing HW/SW stack from IoT to supercomputers!
- 2017.February » Our CGO'07 research paper received "test of time" award - it motivated development of the cTuning's framework to crowdsource optimization!
- 2017.February » We organized Artifact Evaluation panel at CGO/PPoPP'17 (Monday, 17:15-17:45, Austin, TX, USA)
- 2017.February » We started preparing AI for collaborative optimization powered by CK: cKnowledge.org/ai
- 2017.February » We co-authored ACM's policy on Result and Artifact Review and Badging and prepared Artifact Appendices now used at SuperComputing'17!
- 2017.February » Michel Steuwer (University of Edinburgh) blogged about CK concepts
- 2017.January » We can now compile and run Caffe (popular DNN framework) with all deps in a unified way using our CK portable workflow framework on Linux, Windows and Android!
- 2017.January » Catch our team at HiPEAC'17 (Jan.23-25, Stockholm, Sweden)
- 2017.January » One of the highest ranked public artifacts from the CGO'17 was implemented using our CK framework - see it at GitHub!
- 2017.January » We wish you a very happy and successful New Year, and start it with several exciting internships available at dividiti (Cambridge, UK)
- 2016.December » We released new version of our open-source Android application to crowdsource benchmarking and optimization of various DNN libraries and models (Dec.27) [ grab it at Google Play; get sources from GitHub; see crowd-results (scenario "crowd-benchmark DNN libraries") ]
- 2016.October » We will present our collaborative approach to workloads benchmarking at ARM TechCon'16 (Oct.27, Santa Clara, USA)
- 2016.October » We will present Collective Knowledge approach for unified artifact sharing MozFest'16 Open Science Session (Oct.27, London, UK)
- 2016.September » We have released CK V1.8.2 with continuous integration, support for farms of machines, new CK documentation, and new Open Science resources at GitHub!
- 2016.August » Artifact Evaluation for PACT'16 has been successfully completed!
- 2016.June » Congratulations to Abdul Memon (PhD student advised by the cTuning foundation researchers) for successfully defending his thesis "Crowdtuning: Towards Practical and Reproducible Auto-tuning via Crowdsourcing and Predictive Analytics" in the University of Paris-Saclay. Most of the software, data sets and experiments are not only reproducible but also shared as reusable and extensible components via Collective Mind and CK!
- 2016.June » Dagstuhl workshop on Engineering Academic Software!
- 2016.June » Our Collective Knowledge approach for collaborative and reproducible experimentation was presented at the Smart Anything Everywhere Workshop: Enhancing digital transformation in European SMEs!
- 2016.May » Thanks to a one-year grant from Microsoft, we have moved Collective Knowledge Repository to Azure cloud!
- 2016.May » We presented Collective Knowledge technology and Artifact Evaluation at the ACM, IBM and MIT!
- 2016.April » We now use our CK to power this website!
- 2016.March.14 » Thank you for a very positive feedback about new Artifact Evaluation procedures and Collective Knowledge concept at the CGO/PPoPP'16!
- 2016.March » We presented our paper "Collective Knowledge: towards R&D sustainability" and demonstrated CK-based crowdtuning results at DATE'16.
- 2016.March.1 » We have released updated CK with Android app to crowdsource GCC/LLVM tuning!
- 2016.January » ADAPT'16 program with keynote by Ed Plowman (ARM) is now available online - check out Reddit discussions!
- 2015.November » Dr. Grigori Fursin gave a guest lecture about Collective Knowledge at the University of Manchester [slides]!
- 2015.November » We co-organized exciting Dagstuhl perspective workshop on artifact evaluation - the report will follow soon!
- 2015.September » We have released our Collective Knowledge Framework for collaborative and reproducible R&D [GitHub, live demo]!
- 2015.March » Dr. Grigori Fursin gave a guest lecture at the University of Copenhagen [slides]!
- 2015.February » We have received HiPEAC technology transfer award for validating our new Collective Knowledge Framework and Repository at ARM;
Recent publications with our long-term vision: